You have done the #kora17, now share your memories with us and win a Trinx M800 Majestic bike sponsored by PANC Bikes.
Out of all entries for click2win photography contest, the juries will select outstanding submissions for the contest. Among those, the pictures with MOST LIKES, within a specified date, that is published in Kathmandu Kora Cycling Challenge Facebook Page will win Trinx M800 bike from PANC bike.
Rules for the competition:
1) The photographs or videos should be of Kathmandu Kora Cycling Challenge 2017
2) A maximum of three photographs or videos per entry is allowed
3) Kathmandu Kora Cycling Challenge reserves the right to use the photographs as and when they deem necessary with due credit to the photographer.
4) Plagiarism will not be tolerated and such entries will be disqualified with no further explanation.
5) The decision of the Kathmandu Kora Cycling Challenge committee shall be final and no enquiries will be entertained.
Submit your entries at ride[at]kathmandukora.net by not later than 23rd July 2017.
TRINX M800 Majestic Specification:
- 26″*17″ Alloy Special shaped tube
- Alloy hydraulic Lock-out travel: 70mm
- Shimano Altus SL-M370
- Microshift FD-M20
- Shimano RD-TY300
- Trinx Steel 13-32T
- KMC HV700
- Taiwan HJ Hydraulic Disc
- Trinx Alloy double wall
- CST 26″*1.95″
- Prowheel 22/32/42T*170L
- Trinx sealed bearing
- Trinx sport
- SR sport
- Trinx Hi-Ten steel oversize fat